Adding one or more rates to an object in the Data application allows you to create a form with a payment step and even sell products online.
Create the rates
Once your object is created, click on the Price tile, then on Add a price, in the lower right corner.
Several options will then be available:
- Name: the name of your rate, as it will appear on the site and the invoice
- Description: (optional) a description of the rate, for example, what it includes
- Display order: position of the rate in the list. Enter a number (1 will be at the top of the list)
- Price : enter the amount only, without the currency.
- Limit quantity available: check this box and enter a quantity if you have a limited inventory. It will no longer be possible to select this price once the quantity is reached.
- Allow user to buy several items: if selected, your users will be able to add a quantity when purchasing. It is also possible to limit the quantity that can be purchased in a single transaction.
- Income account: indicate the right accounting item for the accounting
- Rate display: who will be able to select this rate
- All users
- Only those who are logged in (with the possibility to limit it to certain groups, for example, active members)
- Only guests, i.e. those who are not logged in
You can create as many rates as you want, with the same or different accesses. On your site, the user will only see the rates that are available. So if you have rates reserved for members or a specific group, don't forget to include a login module on your site.
Don't forget to publish your rate if you want it to appear on your website.
How it works on your website
In order for the rates to be accessible, make sure you have activated Workflow C, to enable the payment step.
Then, on your website, users will be able to select the desired rate and add a quantity, if this option is activated.
In Yapla, for each price list, you will be able to see the quantity purchased and the quantity remaining.
Please sign in to leave a comment.