Yapla's Event feature has been designed to enable you to build customized events, according to your image. Seminars, trainings, concerts, festivals... With Yapla, you can manage any type of event. That's why a there are multitude of possibilities and options available to you, from the creation of the event to its conclusion.
This checklist gives you an overview of the event module so that you can use it to its full potential for the benefit of your NPO. Please note that the list of functions presented is not exhaustive.
Event information to be shared
Event web page
- Customize your web page : color, logo, font
- Create the page in your Yapla website
- Possible integration in an external website to Yapla
- Registration confirmation (with or without bill attached)*
- Reminder before and/or after the event
- Set up a manual communication*
Monitor the registrations
- Number of participants
- List of participants
- Participants’ sheet
- Amount collected
- Customization of the export format of the registration lists
- Add registration by the administrator with a control on the rate
- Record the attendance of your members at your activities
- Create different prices
- Add options to your rates
- Define the registration period (opening and closing date of the registration period)
- Allow different rates depending on the registration date
- Offer special rates for members
- Offer discounts
- Your event is ready to be share to your community
- Shortcut for sharing on social networks
- Communication in your newsletters
- Electronic ticket sent automatically upon confirmation of registration
- Personalized documents (e.g., certificate of attendance)*
After the event
- Report generation
- Manage cancellation and refunds
- Maintain the link with the community: your participants are integrated into your contact database
- Creation of an event template (personalized and duplicable)
* This feature is available with the Orbit plan.
** This feature is available with the Galaxy plan.
Please sign in to leave a comment.