Yapla allows you to manage your downloadable files in one place. These files can then be added as clickable links on your website.
Accepted file types are: png, jpg, gif, zip, rar, txt, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf.
The maximum size for an image is 2 MB and 5 MB for a file.
If you want to add PDFs online, here's how to do it.
Activate this feature
In Setting, select the Services tab and verify that the "Media" service is enabled:
Configure and organize your medias
When activating this feature, or later following the path above, click on the orange Configure button.
In this interface you will be able to organize your media using categories or keywords:
- A document can have only one category
- A document can have several keywords
Add a document
In Configuration, select the Document list thumbnail and click on Add Media at the bottom right
Three fields will be available to you:
- Name: Name of the document (public information)
- Description: description (internal use only)
- File: field to upload your document. Don't forget to compress your file before uploading it! You can use this free tool: https://www.ilovepdf.com/compress_pdf
Search your media
Once you have added your media, you will be able to search for them using a search engine based on the following criteria:
- File type
- Status : Active or inactive
Consult a document and its use
When you consult a document added in your management center, several additional information are present:
- Preview: allows you to view the document
- Download link: this is the link that will be used to share the document
- Number of downloads: indicates how many times the document has been downloaded.
- File name: the name given when the document was added
- Type of file
- Creation date