The newsletters in Yapla can have one of 5 different status :
- New: Initial status when you create and work on a newsletter that has not yet been sent.
- Initialized: The newsletter is being processed by the system in order to be sent. Depending on the newsletter, this may take a few minutes.
- Scheduled sending: The newsletter is on hold and will be sent at the scheduled time.
- Sending in progress: The newsletter is currently being sent to your contacts.
- Sent: The newsletter has been fully processed and sent to your contacts.
Depending on the size of your contact list, the content of your newsletter and the activity on the server, some steps may take several minutes. However, if a newsletter that is being sent remains at one step for more than 45 minutes, do not hesitate to contact support.
You will find the status of your newsletters under the "Newsletter" tab > "Status" column.
Please sign in to leave a comment.