You can manage user accounts by going to the account "Settings" menu located under your main applications menu, then selecting the Users and licenses tile.
You can add a user by clicking the "Add User" button.
Then fill in the following fields:
- First Name - The user's first name
- Last Name - The user's last name
- Email - The email address used to log in and receive communications
- Role - The Administrator role is configured by default and gives full access
- Language - Default language when logging in
- Time Zone - Used to display times in the administration
The new user will then receive a message with a link to create a password.
Frequently asked questions
How many users can I have in my account?
You can have as many users as you want, the number of users that can connect at the same time will be determined by the number of licenses in your account.
I want to add a new user but an error indicates that the address is not available.
This means that this address is already used for a user in your account. If you don't see it in your active users, check the disabled users.