You have several options in the Yapla text editor for formatting your content.
Here are the available features for formatting your text:
- Source: Full control of the source code.
- Copy text: allows you to paste a plain text or a Word text
- Bold: allows you to put text in bold to highlight it
- Italic: allows you to put text in Italic
- Underline: allows you to underline a portion of your text
- Strikethrough: allows you to strike out text
- Subscript: allows you to format a subscript
- Superscript: allows you to format a superscript
- List: two types of list allow you to structure your text: the numbered list or the bulleted list
- Alignment: allows you to choose among 4 options, either align your text left, right, centered or justified
- Links: allows you to communicate a hypertext link, a download link (PDF file for example) or to deactivate the link.
- Anchor: allows you to create an anchor in your text. Once the anchor is positioned and named in the page, it is possible to make a link that points directly to the place where the anchor is located.
- Remove Formatting: allows you to remove the formatting of the selected text
- Image: allows you to add an image within your text and host it on the Yapla server (Add an image with the text editor)
- Table: Allows you to configure and add a table to your text
- Horizontal line: allows you to add a separating line to your text
- Text format: It is recommended in the CMS Yapla website to use the text formats (normal, Title 1, Title 2, Title 3, Title 4, Title 5...) for better uniformity of your website.
- Background colour: allows you to apply a colour to the background of your text
- Text Color: allows you to change the colour of your text. By default, the text is black
- Maximize: allows you to have a larger window for editing your content
In addition to the basic functions (alignment, fonts, etc), the Yapla text editor allows you to add some custom content.
To learn more about keywords, read this article