It is possible that you encounter problems when submitting forms (payments, memberships), redirecting to websites, opening single pages, viewing changes made in admin etc.
These errors can result in errors ( 404, 403), the message "This page does not work" etc.
To remedy this, the first step we suggest is to empty your cache, your cookies and update your browser. After that, if you still encounter the same problem, you can contact us.
When you use a browser, it uses cache and cookies to store information from websites. Deleting them fixes some problems, such as problems with loading or formatting sites.
The process of deleting cookies and caches is different for different browsers.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More
- Click More Tools Clear Browsing Data
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All hours
- Check the boxes next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files"
- Click on Clear Data.
In Internet Explorer
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, point to Security, and then select Delete Browsing History.
- Check the box for cookies and website data, then click Delete.
In Mozilla Firefox
- From the menu bar at the top of the screen, click on Firefox and select Preferences
- Select the Privacy & Security panel
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click the Clear Data... button
In Other Browsers
For instructions, visit your browser's support website.
Please sign in to leave a comment.